Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Benjamin Isaac Bryce

Many of you know that im crazy about this kid. He is the best husband anyone could ever ask for. He is always willing to help out around the house, with homework, and even calms my stress and anxiety attacks. Which is pretty hard because once they get started its hard to calm me down. He is so hard working with everything too. He always put 100% in everything he does and works so hard on his homework. I am so very lucky to have him as my husband.  I couldnt ask for anything better, and love every minute of being married. Anyways I could go on and on about how much I love this kid and the many reasons why I love him, but I wont for your sake :D. There will be more post at the end of this week or so, we are going to Sacramento for another reception and i hope to get some good pictures up, as well as some wedding pictures up when they finally come.

No comments:

Post a Comment