Sunday, April 10, 2011

I've been behind on my blogging, mostly because we have a pretty plain life. Three posts in a row, Keep reading.

Post number two. Three Days Grace Concert

Three Days Grace, has been one of my favorite bands, since high school, and when a friend of mine had mentioned told me they were coming to the Idaho Falls area I had to get tickets. So for my birthday i bought her an extra ticket. It was a pretty amazing concert, the band that sung before them was My Darkest Days and they were awesome.
This was right before the concert you can see how excited we were of this concert.

Anyways here are the rest of the pictures from the concert.
Also we stood in line for like a billon hours, just kidding, like three though, everyone was so excited that the line was super long when we got there and there were still three hours before the concert started.

No comments:

Post a Comment