Monday, October 10, 2011

Lost the Camera Dangit.

Sorry this semester has been pretty stressful for me, Im taking 15 credits which is fine but when your homework is arts and crafts for basically all of your classes ( I know I shouldnt complain right arts and crafts are fun!) and a ton of reading, it gets old. Plus having to be at school at seven thirty every morning is exhausting. I just cannot seem to catch up on everything. My house is dirty all of the time, I never cook or bake for that fact anymore. All I want to do with my spare time is sleep and spend time with the husband. I know im coming up with this lame excuse of why I havent been blogging lately, but I promise they are legitimate excuses. If that isn't a good enough excuse then is I lost my camera a good one?? I know I set it somewhere in the house I just dont know where at yet. There are lots to update on as well. My belly is getting bigger everyday and we are having a boy. We are over joyed and excited for our little man to come in February. When I find that dang camera I promise I will update the blog!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment