Tuesday, April 10, 2012

some new changes

This post is really just for me. I have wanted to make some big changes in my life. Spiritually and physically which I have started to do. Slowly, but surely. One thing has been that I want to make sure we do FHE, read scriptures and pray together every night as a family I'm sure that this isnt a big deal to most of you but we have been struggling with it for a while. I just want to become better. WE have consistantly been having FHE every week but praying is hard as well as reading scriptures but we are working on it. Another thing I have been working on is losing this extra baby fat that i have from my pregnancy. Being twenty pounds more than when I married Benj and had the baby has been kind of a big deal for me. I hate the way I look and feel. P.S I am still wearing pregnancy jeans because no other jean fits. All of my jeans are 1 and 2's and I just gained forty five pounds during my pregnancy. That's a lot. Anyways I have been working hard at eating right ( we started the ABS diet this week) and working out six days a week. Wis me luck. I know most of you look at this blog to see pictures of Ashy so here are a couple...





No comments:

Post a Comment