Friday, July 13, 2012

I am so blessed.

Days weeks and months have gone by since Asher was born. The other night i found myself crying a little bit to Benj about how he is growing up to fast. We have a pretty set routine every night that I have fell in love with probably more than Asher has. We bath, read some books cuddle for a little bit he eats and then goes to bed. But Asher is already not wanting to cuddle with me anymore and it makes me cry a little. Im just seeing him grow up fast day by day. He is sitting on his own and already is getting closer to crawling everyday. Every night for the last two and a half weeks I have felt more and more blessed to have him as my baby. I am blessed I have a roof over my head, a husband who loves me and a son who needs me and that is all i truly need. When I hold my baby close at night i like to study him and remember who he is at this age and what he smells like. Life couldnt get any better than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment