Sunday, October 24, 2010

Thanks Kiera, Brian and Nathan for an Amazing Birthday!

The weekend of the 15-17 of October ( yeah I know I'm posting late, we are soo busy all the time) anyways we went to Boise to spend the weekend with my sisters family and my brother. It was such an awesome weekend, we did many things like eat at an all you can eat sushi restaurant Kiera, Brian, and Nathan know I love sushi! I was in heaven that night! Saturday morning I ran a 5k with Kiera, which was way fun, unfortunately I didn't get picture I think I jumped the gun a little and got way excited to run. It was my first 5k so i sprinted a lot which wore me out more, especially because I defiantly didn't train or plan on running!  Then on Sunday Kiera and Brian made me an awesome breakfast and dinner, includid with birthday cake and cake pops. Did I ever mention how talented all my sisters are?? I wish I was as talented at making crafts as they are! Anyways I'll share a couple of cute pictures of my niece and nephew. Enjoy!

 Sorry for the naked picture we were just about to eat cake and he is one messy eater!!







No comments:

Post a Comment