Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Couldn't Ask for a Better Father for my Son!

Benj is such a good husband! He truly does awesome with Asher, and makes me fall in love with him every single day. He gets up in the middle of the night to change diapers, or bottle feed him ( we are forced to bottle feed because Im just not making enough milk to keep his little tummy full) just so I can get an extra hour of sleep. I think sometimes he doesnt realize that I catch him talking to him in English and Chinese, or kissing him, or snuggling him. But I love those moments where I catch him loving up on him. We even sometimes fight over who gets to hold him. He is so great and watching him be such a good father makes me fall in love with him more and more everyday! I sure do love my boys!!


No comments:

Post a Comment