Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines to my sweet sweet boys!

I truly used to hate this day, I thought it was stupid. But when I married Benj... it still didnt change haha. This year though changed my thought process a little bit. Since I can remember I have had anxiety. I started getting it in middle school when going to school was just a little bit too miserable for me. I had no friends I was made fun of more than not. I finally got it under control in high school. So Benj has never seen that side of me before... until I got pregnant. I would worry about the smallest things. I still had it pretty under control, but when I had baby Asher my anxiety has sky rocketed to unbelievable heights. I do really well during the day to keep it under control but at nights I cant help but crying, I cry pretty much most of the night! Benj in this process has been unbelievable understanding and supportive of my new behavior, though I dont think its been easy on him. He has done some amazing things at night like taking the first shift at night so I can sleep. My anxiety has effected a lot on our relationship, just adjusting to all of the new things in life. But he never fails to show me everyday how much he truly loves me and our son. I now have a new perspective on life and especially this holiday, Valentines Day isnt about buying special gifts for each other or spending money on pointless things. Its about truly realizing how many people care for you. Love is in the air people and im not talking just about couples. Im loving my new little life and my sweet sweet boys and couldnt be more grateful for the two handsome men in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment