Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's day.

As many of you know, Mothers day is today. It has been sad but happy day. There are only a couple of times a year I really miss my mom, and today is one of those days. The other days consist of her birthday, her passing, and I guess some major holidays.

I guess I miss her because I really didnt get to know her all that well. I hate that she is missing out on all of our lives, especially playing with all of her grand babies. I know she is out there watching over us and I am sure she played with Asher before he came to us. I hope one day I can teach Asher about her more and allow him to know a little bit about her. The much that I got to know anyways. In my eyes she was an incredible women. I am also thankful for the atonement and the understanding that Families can be together forever. I hope to see you again someday mom and I love you.



On the other hand my dad ended up marrying someone short after and she has been a big influence in my life I am grateful that she is there for me and is such a great grandma for Asher.  I am also thankful for my mother in law for raising someone as intelligent and loving as my husband.




No comments:

Post a Comment