Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day


This is the person I would love to trade places for a day. My sister Kiera is probably one of the coolest persons I know. Well all of my sisters are, but Kiera is way down to earth, Spunky, fun loving, really pretty and just seems to have a perfect life. I really enjoy spending time with her because she is so easy to talk to, and always tells you the truth. She's a mom, and she works, and I really admire her for that, She also does triathlons  and hope to run one with her someday. She is over all just an awesome person.

1 comment:

  1. That's a really sweet post! I love what you are doing with your bolg, with all the pictures! What a great idea!
    p.s. you are way cooler than me!

    ReplyDelete