Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh

Benj would kill me if he knew i was putting this picture on our blog, but i cant help but laugh when i see this picture. Sometimes things like this look gross to some but it reminds me that we dont always have to be grown up. I think that sometimes the hardest part about marriage is realizing how fast you really do have to grow up, because of the pressure of money and living on your own but having to realize that the person you live with is more important to you than anything else is. It's not just about you anymore there are more people in the equation than you, and then there paying bills. That's why i married Benj because he is always making me laugh. Sometimes he acts like he is five, and i love that about him. he truely is an amazing person. My favorite is when we are studying so everything is so quite then he bursts out into song but not just any song, his own made up song. Well actually to tell you the truth it isnt really a song its more like beep bop diddle do kind of stuff it always makes me laugh. Boy do I love this boy, and this picture of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment