Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween



Halloween has never been my favorite holiday, I'm not much of a scary anything kind of person. My mind just runs to wild to watch or see scary things then i turn them into imaginations and end up not sleeping at night. This Halloween though turned out pretty well. I surprised Benj with tickets to the Halloween concert, ( he used to play in the Orchestra on campus.) So after I got off work we got ready and left for that, we then went to dinner at "Da Pineapple Grill" it wasn't too bad, though I decided I like the Thai restaurant better. Then on Sunday we went to a married friends home for a Halloween party, we played Apples to Apples and ate lots of yummy food, we even watched an episode of Super Natural. Another thing we did on Halloween was carve pumpkins, it was our first holiday together and a pretty good holiday at that! I'm so excited to spend many many more holidays with families and my wonderful husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment