Saturday, January 28, 2012

The New Apartment

I know I have been lagging in posting pictures of the new apartment. But i have been enjoying spending every moment I can with Benj, sleeping in, reading books and just getting ready for the babe to come.  We have been living here for about a month now, and we love it and are enjoying how much extra space we have compared to the old place. We do miss the old place though and the old ward. Its great to have more breathing air. Anyways here are pictures of the new house I am missing one picture of the living room but that's because I feel as though it is never clean enough.


Here is a little look at the babes room. We decorated it in green and brown. We have been very blessed with the amount of things we have received from family and friends. Everything in this room other than the original dresser and curtains I made, were given to us. I still plan on decorating it more when the little babe get here with pictures and others things but we will have to wait until then!

Here is the bathroom. We love it for a couple of reasons A) it has a bath and I love my baths we also didn't have this luxury in our old apartment B) it does not hit the front door like our old one did, in our old house if we left our bathroom door open it made it harder to open the front door. It was just in an awkward position C) our knees do not touch the other wall while we are sitting on the toilet T.M.I I know haha

This is the kitchen, a little small with counter space but we are used to it. But there are some highlights to this kitchen that we didn't have with our other kitchen 1) it has a dishwasher, yeah buddy i said it, a dishwasher! For the last year we have been having to wash dishes by hand, I have never really minded washing dishes until I have had to wash dishes everyday for the last year. 2) we have a garbage disposal I always hated digging out the gross food from the sink. These are things I took for granted until I got married, and now realize how much this is a huge blessing in our lives

this is also attached to the kitchen but separate dining area. We now officially can have guests over for dinner and parties. We recently had my parents over for Borsch.


This is our bedroom we love it and each have our own sides of the bed as you can see and Its big and spacious. WE love our new home!

No comments:

Post a Comment